Answered By: Betsy Blankenship
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2014     Views: 13

Course reserves (also called Closed Reserves) can be found at the Circulation Desk in the library.  If you come to the desk with either the name of your instructor or the name of the course, we will be able to look up the item for you or you can search them in the catalog by Course Title or Professor's name.

Many course reserves can only be used in the library, so make sure you give yourself enough time to read the material.  You will need to have your campus-issued photo ID to check out materials.